Experience physiotherapy to improve your quality of life
As a team of physiotherapists near Matfen, we are here to support you with regaining your mobility and recovering following an incident or injury. We know that each of our clients has their own unique concerns, so we’ll work with you to understand the troubles you are currently facing and to create a treatment plan that’s tailored to your needs.
- Has an injury stopped you from playing the sport you love?
- Do you have arthritic pain that keeps you awake every night?
- Does a pulled muscle stop you from training at the gym and working towards your fitness goals?
Our physiotherapy clinic near Matfen is designed to help you reduce your pain and improve your mobility, so you can regain control of your life once again.
Keep moving to overcome an injury
Our team of professional physiotherapists knows that movement is key to regaining your previous quality of life. While we encourage you to rest when needed, sometimes a treatment plan which incorporates gentle movement and exercise is what’s really needed in order to regain your previous quality of life.
From the moment you get in touch with our team, you’ll see that our service will be fully personalised to your needs. We’ll offer you an initial consultation which will give you a chance to get to know us, and from there, we can learn about your concerns and other health conditions you may be experiencing.
We’ll then be able to create a tailored treatment plan and look to offer you a diagnosis for the pain you are experiencing. We know that everyone deserves to be treated as an individual, so you’ll never just receive a generic treatment plan. Instead, everything we recommend to you is based on your consultation, and we’ll continue to support you in living a happier and healthier life for months or years to come.
Call our team now to book your initial appointment.
A dependable physiotherapy service in Matfen
It’s time to take back control of your health and wellbeing again. Our Matfen physiotherapy team will use their years of experience to help you to regain your mobility and overall health.
At Physio & Therapy Ltd, we offer a range of services, such as:
- Mobilisation and manipulation of joints – Tiny movements can be all that’s needed to relieve the pain you are currently feeling.
- Yoga – Alongside your physiotherapy in Matfen, we offer yoga classes to help strengthen your mind and body.
- Shockwave therapy – This treatment works to improve your circulation, helping to target a variety of injuries.
- Pilates classes – Pilates is a gentle form of exercise which will focus on improving your core strength and balance.
- Rehabilitation – We can create a tailored rehabilitation plan featuring stretching and strengthening exercises to help quicken the recovery process.
- Stretches and exercises – Stretching improves flexibility and decreases tension in the body when performed on a regular basis.
- Traditional and medical acupuncture – Acupuncture is something we recommend for a variety of medical conditions, and we’ll guide you through this treatment if it’s your first time.
- Soft tissue massage – We’ll target any knots in your body to help you feel a release in tension.
- Sports physiotherapy – Ideal for anyone who is physically active and enjoys sports, this type of physiotherapy will help you to regain your full range of motion.
Our team can create a long-term treatment plan featuring one or many of the treatments we shared above, helping you to overcome any issues you are facing at the current time.
Feel better and live a better life
Physiotherapy services near Matfen we offer can assist you with conditions including:
- Nerve damage
- Workplace injuries
- Sports injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Disc injuries
Book an appointment with our team near Matfen now.
Why should you work with our team near Matfen?
Each member of our physiotherapy team near Matfen is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC). We have many years of experience working in the local area and will tailor your treatment to your unique needs. Our team strives to treat each patient as an individual, helping you to overcome the challenges you are currently facing.
The advantages of physiotherapy treatments
When you visit our facilities, you’ll appreciate the modern clinic setting and four equipment rooms on the site. Physiotherapy works to reduce tension in the body, increase mobility, and help you to regain your previous fitness and activity levels.