Quality physiotherapy to offer you a better life
Our physiotherapists near Kirkharle are here to help you take the first step towards leading a healthier and happier life. No matter what troubles you are currently facing, we’ll create a treatment plan that will help you to get closer to leading the life you deserve to live. With our many years of experience working in the field, we’ll offer you modern treatment options which can help to facilitate a quick recovery process.
- Are you injured and unable to enjoy your previous quality of life with your family and friends?
- Do you have arthritic pain that stops you from doing the activities you truly love?
- Has a pulled muscle taken you off track with your fitness and training plans?
Our physiotherapy clinic near Kirkharle is designed to support you with any of the issues we’ve shared above and much more. We’ll work with you to find the best solution to improve your mobility and get back to your previous lifestyle.
Using movement to improve your quality of life
While rest is an important part of the recovery process, you need to ensure you keep mobile if you are looking to recover as quickly as possible. Our team of professional physiotherapists will work with you to help you get your mobility back as soon as we can.
The first step is to get in touch with our team, who will work with you to book a consultation at a time that’s convenient for you. From there, we’ll discover what other health conditions you are concerned about, so we can tailor our treatment plan to your needs. Where possible, we’ll offer you a full diagnosis that will help us work together to take the next steps for you to live a happier and healthier life.
No two clients we treat need the same treatment plan, which is why we’ll tailor everything to you from our very first interaction. This personal service is what sets our team near Kirkharle apart and keeps customers coming back to us year after year.
Call our team today to book your first appointment.
A trustworthy service in Kirkharle
If you wake up each day with pain in your joints, muscles, or ligaments, it’s time to do something about it. Our Kirkharle physiotherapy team will use their years of experience to help you regain your mobility and improve your future prospects.
Our team at Physio & Therapy Ltd offers a variety of services, including:
- Rehabilitation – Using a personalised rehabilitation plan, stretches and strengthening exercises will be tailored to your needs to speed up your recovery.
- Mobilise and manipulate joints – Small movements can help to relieve the tension you feel on a daily basis.
- Soft tissue massage – For anyone struggling with knots in their muscles, soft tissue massage is an excellent way to relieve stress and tension.
- Shockwave therapy – This modern treatment option will help to improve your circulation.
- Pilates classes – Pilates is one of the most popular types of exercise for anyone looking for a gentle way to ease your pain.
- Stretches and exercises – Stretching is one of the best ways to reduce tension in the body and our team can offer you a program to help improve your flexibility.
- Yoga – We offer in-house yoga classes to look after your mind and body alongside physiotherapy in Kirkharle.
- Traditional and medical acupuncture – Acupuncture is well worth trying if you are struggling with mobility issues, and we’ll be here to guide you through this treatment even if it’s your first time.
- Sports physiotherapy – We’ll work with you to apply just the right amount of pressure to reduce tension and get you back to your fittest self.
Our team will work with you to incorporate any of the offerings we shared above based on your unique needs to create a long-term treatment plan for you.
Feel better and live better
Physiotherapy services near Kirkharle we provide can support you with a variety of conditions, including:
- Sports injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Nerve damage
- Work-related injuries
- Disc injuries
- Frozen shoulder
Book an appointment with our team near Kirkharle now.
Why work with our team?
A physiotherapist near Kirkharle can help to speed up the healing process for any injury or ailment. We’ll work with you to create a tailored program that’s unique to your current challenges.
Everyone in our physiotherapy team near Kirkharle is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
The many benefits of physio treatments
Our on-site facilities are some of the best in the local area, offering four equipment rooms and a modern clinic. You’ll be able to experience the benefits of physiotherapy for yourself, including reduced tension and improved movement.