Enjoy a better quality of life with our physiotherapy services.
When you work with our physiotherapists near Haydon Bridge, you’ll be taking the first step towards living a better life. We know that many people wake up each day with aches and pains which stop them from enjoying their lives to the fullest. If that’s the case for you at the current time, we’re here to help. Our physiotherapy service in Haydon Bridge can offer you a personalised treatment plan and a range of modern treatment options to help you overcome any troubles you are currently facing.
- Have you recently been injured and can no longer enjoy the activities you love?
- Does arthritic pain stop you from spending time with your family and friends?
- Are you behind on your fitness and training plan due to a pulled muscle or injury?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions above, our physiotherapy clinic near Haydon Bridge is here to support you. We want you to enjoy the best quality of life possible, and when you start to improve your mobility and reduce pain, that will be a reality quicker than you could ever imagine.
A friendly and trustworthy team in Haydon Bridge
It’s time to do something about those aches and pains you wake up with each and every day. Our physiotherapy service near Haydon Bridge has an experienced team who will use their years of knowledge to help you regain your mobility and range of movement.
Our team at Physio & Therapy Ltd can provide you with a range of services, such as:
- Rehabilitation – We will create a personalised rehabilitation plan to speed up your recovery.
- Mobilise and manipulate joints – We will utilise movements to help relieve the tension and aches you feel on a daily basis.
- Yoga – We offer yoga classes that will encourage you to look after your mind and body.
- Traditional and medical acupuncture – Acupuncture is something we recommend anyone tries when dealing with aches and pains, and it may be the thing that helps you to feel reduced pain and tension.
- Shockwave therapy – This is a modern treatment solution that is designed to boost your circulation.
- Pilates classes – Pilates focuses on your core strength to protect your body from future injuries.
- Soft tissue massage – We’ll work to relieve aches and tension by focusing on any knots in your muscles.
- Stretches and exercises – Stretching will improve your flexibility when done on a regular basis, which is a key consideration for your overall health and fitness.
- Sports physiotherapy – The right amount of pressure will be applied to help alleviate the pain you are feeling.
Live a better life with the help of our team
Physiotherapy services near Haydon Bridge we can offer can target a range of conditions, such as:
- Neck and back pain
- Sports injuries
- Nerve damage
- Disc injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Frozen shoulder
Book an appointment with our team today to start your journey towards a healthier life.
Why should you work with our team?
A physiotherapist near Haydon Bridge will work with you to create a tailored plan designed to focus on your current concerns. Each member of our physiotherapy team near Haydon Bridge is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and is also part of the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Benefits of physiotherapy treatments
Our team will be here to help you experience the benefits of physiotherapy for yourself. We have four equipment rooms inside our modern clinic, and we offer some of the best facilities in the region. You’ll soon see your mobility and flexibility both improve, helping you to live a healthier and more active life.