Corbridge physiotherapy to improve your health and wellbeing
Our physiotherapists near Corbridge are here to help you work towards leading a healthier life over the upcoming months. We know how difficult it can be to wake up each day with aches and pains, but when you work with our physiotherapy clinic near Corbridge, you’ll be able to get to the root of the issue. Our team will create a tailored treatment plan that will help you to get on the road to recovery and enjoy getting back to the activities that you are truly passionate about. Thanks to the modern treatment solutions we offer, you’ll find that your recovery process will be much smoother when working with our team.
- Are you struggling with an injury that’s stopping you from having fun with your loved ones?
- Does arthritic pain get in the way of enjoying the activities you love?
- Are you behind on your training plan following a pulled muscle or injury?
Our physiotherapy service in Corbridge is here to help you with any injury or medical concern. No matter how big or small you may think your problem is, we’ll be here to support you every step of the way.
Keep mobile to speed up
the recovery process
It can be so tempting to think that an injury requires you to just rest instead of keeping active. While this is sometimes the case, you also need to work with a Corbridge physiotherapy team to ensure you remain mobile and don’t stiffen up while recovering.
The first step to getting back on track following an injury is to get in touch with our team to set up your first consultation. We’ll be able to work around your personal schedule, and we strive to learn about your current concerns before creating a tailored treatment plan.
Everyone who comes to our physiotherapy service near Corbridge will require a different level of support when dealing with an injury. We treat each client individually to ensure you receive the level of care that’s appropriate for your current concerns.
Call us today to book your initial appointment with our friendly team.
A trustworthy service offering physiotherapy in Corbridge
Our physiotherapy service near Corbridge can help with a wide variety of conditions. These are just a few of the many treatment options we offer to our clients in the local area:
- Soft tissue massage – This treatment works to alleviate any knots you may have in your muscles, reducing the aches and pains you face on a daily basis.
- Rehabilitation – By following a series of stretching and strengthening exercises, you can be sure to speed up the recovery process and remain mobile.
- Stretches and exercises – We can share with you the best stretches for your current concerns so that you can improve your flexibility and enjoy a greater range of movement.
- Mobilise and manipulate joints – Tension is reduced following the manipulation of the joints, helping you to get back to the activities you love.
- Yoga – We offer regular yoga classes which work in tandem with the other treatments on offer to refresh your mind and body.
- Pilates classes – This is another great exercise class option that will work to improve your core stability and balance.
- Shockwave therapy – Improve your circulation and quicken the recovery process with this modern treatment option.
- Sports physiotherapy – No matter what type of sport you play, you’ll be back to the activities you love soon with the help of sports physiotherapy.
- Traditional and medical acupuncture – Overcome mobility issues with the help of acupuncture, which is a popular treatment with many of our clients.
Live a better life with the help of our physiotherapy services.
Our physiotherapy services near Corbridge can help with many conditions, including:
- Neck and back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Sports injuries
- Workplace injuries
- Disc injuries
- Nerve damage
Book an appointment now with our professional team to help overcome any of the conditions we’ve shared above.
Why work with our team?
When working with our team in Corbridge, we can create a treatment plan designed to help you to overcome any injury or ailment. Our team members are all part of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and are registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC), so you can be sure you are in good hands at all times.
The many benefits of
There are many benefits of using physiotherapy services in Corbridge, such as helping to improve your mobility and reduce aches and pains. We offer a range of modern services and facilities, all of which will support your recovery and get you one step closer to the life you love.