Learn about the physiotherapy services we offer in Bardon Mill
So many of us wake up each day with aches and pains that get in the way of the activities we love doing. If this sounds like something you can relate to, our physiotherapy clinic near Bardon Mill is here to help put you out of your misery. You don’t have to suffer in silence any longer. We’ll create a tailored treatment plan that’s designed to help overcome your biggest challenges and get you back to enjoying a life you love.
- Has a recent injury stopped you from getting to spend time with your loved ones?
- Does a pulled muscle cause you pain every time you try and exercise?
- When you wake up each morning, does arthritic pain make you want to stay in bed?
Our physiotherapy service near Bardon Mill will support you with any type of condition that’s causing you pain. Our team will be on hand at any time to answer your questions, and no condition is too big or small for us to start working together.
Mobility and rest work hand-in-hand for your recovery
We all know that rest is often necessary for you to get back on track following an injury or incident. However, you also need to think about keeping mobile if you want to have the best chance of enjoying the activities you love once again.
Physiotherapy in Bardon Mill is something that we recommend anyone considers if they are waking up each day in pain. During your initial appointment with our team, we’ll be able to discover what is holding you back from living your life and create a tailored treatment plan. This will be focused on your needs and will be personalised to your current concerns to help you get back on track as quickly as possible.
Book your first appointment with our team of professional physiotherapists near Bardon Mill today.
A professional physiotherapy team in Bardon Mill
Each member of our team has many years of experience working in the industry, ensuring that they know how to safely treat our clients. We know that everyone has different needs and concerns, and we’ll be able to apply our knowledge and experience to your current concerns. Our physiotherapy service near Allendale Town has an experienced team of professionals who will apply their knowledge and expertise to your current conditions.
Here are some of the treatments we offer, all of which can be added to your treatment plan:
- Rehabilitation – A personalised plan will give you the best chance of recovery following any type of injury or incident.
- Shockwave therapy – This modern treatment solution is designed to improve your circulation and speed up recovery.
- Soft tissue massage – Release those painful knots you are feeling with this popular type of massage.
- Mobilise and manipulate joints – We will make small adjustments to your joints in order to get you feeling more mobile once again.
- Traditional and medical acupuncture – Acupuncture can work alongside our other treatment options to reduce the pain you are feeling.
- Yoga – Yoga can work alongside any of our other treatment options to help you improve your mental and physical health.
- Pilates classes – Pilates focuses on your core and will strengthen your muscles in a gentle but effective manner.
- Stretches and exercises – Everyone who is looking to improve their flexibility should be stretching on a daily basis. We’ll suggest the best exercises for your current needs.
- Sports physiotherapy – Athletes can enjoy physiotherapy that’s tailored to their sport and that will help them get back on track with their training plan.
Our team is here to help you with any condition
Our physiotherapy service in Bardon Mill can treat a range of conditions, including:
- Frozen shoulder
- Sports injuries
- Neck and back pain
- Work-related injuries
- Nerve damage
- Disc injuries
Book an appointment with us now to treat any of the conditions we’ve shared above.
Why should you work with our team?
Each member of our team is registered with the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and also the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC). We will be here to support you through every stage of your life and help you to get back on track with doing the things you love.
The benefits of physiotherapy treatments
There are many ways in which Bardon Mill physiotherapy could benefit you when experiencing any pain or aches. Our modern facilities and treatment rooms will help you to take back control of your life. We’ll create a plan that’s tailored to your needs, helping to reduce the pain you feel on a daily basis.